The Next Fest Demo Festival has Started on Steam
Valve is once again organizing the “Next Fext” festival, during which gamers can evaluate hundreds of trial versions in a variety of genres. Also, the developers hold broadcasts to personally acquaint the audience with their creations.
This time the organizers decided to gamify the festival, introducing badges for Steam profiles. You can get a reward for the first sample played, as well as for the fifth and even the tenth one.
- SIGNALIS – in this atmospheric horror game you will have to solve a cosmic mystery and escape from creepy monsters.
- A.I.M.3: War Protocol – an adventure with elements of survival of domestic production. The player takes control of a mechanoid, an intelligent system capable of moving around the planet and exploring it.
- Metal: Hellsinger is a rhythm shooter in a hellfire. The main character descends into the underworld to get to the Scarlet Judge, shooting off crowds of demons on the way.
- Cult of the Lamb – “bagel” about charming sheep, which builds the most real cult in honor of powerful demon.
- Deadlink is a first-person shooter spiced with roguelite elements and a cyberpunk atmosphere. The protagonist serves in an elite unit that solves problems with unscrupulous corporations in a radical way. The player will be thrown into the thick of the battle in randomly generated missions. Crowds of enemies are included.
- Gloomwood is both a shooter and a stealth horror in the style of a polished game from PS1. The protagonist needs to escape the cursed Victorian town with a sharp mind and a set of unusual weapons.
- Revival: Recolonization is a turn-based Civilization-inspired strategy game. Whereas Sid Meier’s games start people off in the distant past, Revival: Recolonization starts after the apocalypse. The project is bursting with random events that can affect the course of history.
- Anger Foot is a fast-paced first-person shooter in which your limbs are as deadly as any cannon. You’ll find bursts from the foot, powerful pellets, and, of course, rapid-fire shooting – all of it here.
- Ballads of Hongye is a city-building simulator with ancient oriental architecture. The player has to intelligently plan the development of the settlement and to cope with natural disasters.
- Nine Sols – action platformer with a combat system based on the principles of Sekiro. The protagonist goes on a journey to kill nine Sols – the formidable rulers of an abandoned world.