Announcement of Remasters of Grand Theft Auto Trilogy Rockstar Games has announced the long-awaited trilogy of Grand Theft Auto remasters: Vice City, …
Antique Rap Battles and Settlements - Assassin’s Creed Valhalla Plot News
Along with the premiere of the debut trailer for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, several western sites have posted additional game details based on interviews with developers. As usual, we collected the most interesting information in one list.
- Most of the story campaign will take place in England, but the game will begin in Norway. Ubisoft also promises “a few unexpected areas.”
- Game England will cover four kingdoms: Wessex, Northumbria, East Anglia and Mercia. You can visit three major cities: London, Winchester and Jorvik, now known as York.
- Each item of equipment is unique. If desired, with the initial equipment, you can go through the whole game. In battle, it is not so much the character’s level that decides how much his ability.
- New abilities are pumped through a system similar in mechanics to the skill tree.
- The developers describe the battles with the words “brutal”, “savory” and “heavy”.
- The authors try to make opponents as diverse as possible.
- Ships are needed for rapid movement and retreat during the siege of coastal fortresses – they cannot shoot. The drakkar team includes warriors who can be customized.
- In addition to raids, there will be assaults where you have to attack large fortifications.
- The plot will be attended by Leyla Hassan from Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.
- The story is built around your settlement – most important story lines begin and end there. In addition, various events will take place in the village, such as weddings, which strengthen the bond between clans.
- Over time, the settlement will be transformed. So, your decisions will affect it. Also you will be able to build new buildings, including barracks, a forge and a tattoo workshop.
- Antagonist Alfred the Great will be a complex, controversial character. The same applies to the Vikings themselves – developers do not want to portray them neither heroes nor villains.
- Mythology will become an important part of the game. “The gods were part of the daily life of the Vikings. It was believed that they roamed the earth, participating in battles – this was part of the spiritual life of the Vikings. And that’s how we feel about it in the game, which is in line with the beliefs and practices of the time, ”explains lead producer Julien Laferrière.
- Raven will become your companion with his abilities. The player will rely less on the interface, more exploring the world with his own eyes.
- Additional activities include hunting, drinking competitions, dice, fishing and … rap battles! Well, almost: we are talking about flying – an old poetic exchange of insults.
The gameplay action will be shown on May 7 as part of the Inside Xbox show. In the same place, Microsoft presents the gameplay and other games from third-party studios for the Xbox Series X.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla kicks off at the end of 2020 on PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 and Stadia. Thanks to the smart delivery feature for both Microsoft consoles, it’s enough to buy one copy of the game, which will launch the desired version depending on the generation of Xbox.
Game: Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla
Platform: PC, PS4, PS5, Stadia, XBOXSX, XONE
Release Date: 2020
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment